Provide Your Input on Dog Park Plans
- Dog Park Concept A (click link to see image)
- 100 parking stalls
- Access from north and south
- Linear orientation of interior dog fencing
- Buffer to adjacent homes
- Interior shade structures are distributed
- Dog Park Concept B (click link to see image)
- 85 parking stalls
- Access from south only
- Radial orientation of interior dog fencing
- Wider buffer to adjacent homes
- Interior shade structure is centralized
Residents are invited to view the concepts online and provide additional feedback. An instant poll is available on EngageGarlandTX.Mindmixer.com until July 13. Select the concept you prefer in the poll. You can also provide additional comments on the instant poll. The Engage Garland platform requires the user to set up an account. Your information is used to verify the validity of the public input. It is not shared for any other use.
For additional information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 972-205-2750 or ParksandRec@GarlandTX.gov.